I’m very happy to announce that soon I will launch the 33 Lessons Free Course on How Stock Market Functions.
This Free Course will outline the 33 Lessons that will start from the basics of Investment and many other informations on stock market.
These Lessons are specifically designed for beginners, those who are totally new to stock market and also wants to learn about How Stock Market Functions?
I’m also going to outline the 33 Lessons Titles below to make you more clearer about the topics which we will discuss over the period of around next 33 days.
In these lessons you will know about:
- The Basics of Investment
- Benefits of Investing In Stock Market
- What is a Company and a Share?
- The Financial Cycle of Business
- How Do Shares Come Into Being?
- Different Instruments for Investing
- What is Debt and Equity?
- The Stock Market
- What is Primary and Secondary Market?
- Learn About Various Market Players
- Who are Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB’s)?
- The Process of Initital Public Offering (IPO)
- Process of Application for Public Issues
- Importance of DEMAT Account
- Difference Between Fixed Price Issue and Book-Built Issues
- What is Price Band and Cut off Price?
- The Concept of Premium
- Intermediaries and Their Roles Involved in an IPO
- Selection of a Good New Issue
- Various Types of Prospectus
- What to Look in a Prospectus?
- Credit Rating of an IPO and its Importance
- Depository Participants
- Basis of Allotment of Shares
- What are Debentures?
- Choosing a Right Debenture
- Strategy for Investing in Primary Market
- How to Make Selective Applications
- Important Factors for Deciding the Creditability of Promoters, Company and Premium
- Benefits to The Investors of Good Performance of Company
- Rights Issues
- Process of Application for Rights Issues and Allotment
- The Final Lesson
These above 33 Lessons will take you through the basics of How Stock Market Functions In India, Having Knowledge of basics is quite important if you are directly or indirectly involved in the stock market.
To get all the lessons updates directly in your inbox, please subscribe to my daily newsletter service for free.
Note: These Lessons on how stock market functions are just for educational purpose, the informations discussed in above lessons will neither be any recommendation nor we gurantee the relevance of the informations provided in above lessons.
Hi, I’am Managing Director at Gurpreet Saluja Financial Services where I help my investors choose right investment avenue to achieve their financial goals. I’m also a Value Investor and here I Write about Finance & Investing.