What are Mutual Funds?
A collection of funds from a large number of investors that are invested across different asset classes like Equity, Debt, Gold etc, based on a common objective.
The money collected from a large number of investors are managed by Mutual Fund companies, also known as Asset Management Companies (AMC).
Benefits of Mutual Funds
Following are the benefits for Investing in Mutual Funds:-
- Professional Fund Management: Mutual Funds are managed by professional Fund Managers who are supported by experienced research teams, with real-time access to crucial market informations.
- Diversification: Mutual Funds invest across different asset classes like Equity, Debt and Gold, allowing you to diversify your portfolio.
- Convenience & Flexibility: In Mutual Funds you can easily invest and withdraw money in any amount and choose to invest affordable, calculated amount of money systematically.
- Transparent & Well Regulated: In India, Mutual Fund Industry Rules and Regulations are continuously reviewed and refined by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), to protect investors.
- Large Ticket Investments: In Mutual Funds, Specific schemes allow you to invest in large ticket size investment options like Government Bonds and International stocks that may otherwise be unavailable to individual investors.
The above are the few benefits of mutual funds investing that are available to individual investors. Also, Mutual Funds provide a wide range of simple and convenient solutions to help you achieve your financial goals weather it’s about your Child’s Education, Child’s Marriage or your Retirement.
To Learn more about Mutual Funds Schemes and Asset Classes, subscribe to my newsletter service so that you can get all future posts related to mutual funds directly in your inbox!
Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Hi, I’am Managing Director at Gurpreet Saluja Financial Services where I help my investors choose right investment avenue to achieve their financial goals. I’m also a Value Investor and here I Write about Finance & Investing.