As it’s said that Drop by Drop Makes an Ocean or One brick at a time makes a building.
If you want to create huge wealth in life, the process is same. Here it goes like Little by Little, it can build up to a whole lot more.
Do you thought what’s common in all these sayings?
It’s the Power of Compounding. It’s like a snowball – you roll it small and it ends up BIG gathering all the snow on its way.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
Little by little, it can build up to a whole lot more. It all depends on fitting the small parts together with the right plan. SIP allows you to put aside fixed amounts at regular intervals over a pre-set term.
By cashing in on the power of compounding over a period, it rewards you for your disciplined & responsible approach.
Benefits of Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
- Allows you to invest small fixed sum of money at regular intervals – light on the wallet
- SIP makes volatility work in your favor – reduces risk
- Benefit of Rupee Cost Averaging – get more units at lower NAV, less units at higher NAV
- Power of compounding comes into play – the early you start the higher are the returns
- Imparts time – tested discipline to investing – key to financial success
Hi, I’am Managing Director at Gurpreet Saluja Financial Services where I help my investors choose right investment avenue to achieve their financial goals. I’m also a Value Investor and here I Write about Finance & Investing.